> bob_brigante wrote:
>
> I haven't quite figured this out -- are they saying
> you have to sell $50K a month of AV products?
> If so, only a few big city placements will do this well, I think.

this could work, if MAPI products became popular ... but only if
there is a -very strong- and -constant- TV advertising campaign
that actually *inspires* the average consumer. (like Apple iPod ads,
for example.)

> The winning point of the program is that every participating shop
> will be provided about $50,000 worth of Maharishi Ayurveda products
> (retail cost) every month and in addition about $10,000 will be spent
> per shop in national and state-wide publicity,

my guess is, this is by far not a big enough advertising budget
for the kind of sucess they are dreaming of.