Lurk:
I GAVE YOU MY FULL NAME, MY BASIC HISTORY, THE CITY AND STATE WHERE I
LIVE AND OTHER INFO. I GAVE IT ALL, ALL, TO YOU OFF. >>

>Off:
I didn't get the e-mail. I get too much junk in this account and
probably missed it. Send it to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Lurk:
I think I'm going to pass on this for time being.

Off:
Using All caps in a sentence is considered flaming.
Now deal with the part in the post (instead of cutting it) about you
saying you want to deliberately make people angry just for laughs.

Lurk:
I did respond to this Off.  Perhaps you missed it just as you did my e-
mails.  I said "I enjoyed pushing you anger button", in the context
that that I knew from experience that expressing an opinion that
differed from yours evokes a harsh response from you.  From experience
I have learned that there seems to be little tolerance on your part
for an opposing POV.  I realize it could have sounded like badgering
or baiting, and for this I apologize.  But this was not my real
intent.  Now, it's 7:10 CST, and 8:10 EST, Lets CARPE DIEM!

Lurk