Judy,

You say Barry's a liar of significant degree.  You're accusing him of
 mindfully trying to besmirch you, and that this agenda of his is
undeserved by you.

Even though this "personality has waged a ten year 'war'" on you, you
 choose to support and defend and assume that his other intents in
life are not equally tainted by this dynamic.  I think the concept of
infinite self-reference applies here.  Barry can't be so cruel towards
you without it leaking out into his other actions.

If he can so "coldly stalk" you hoping for the least chink to slam a
wedge into, why can't he stalk a girl in a bar with an equally
offensive intent?

After he utters "hit that," you do not think that it is logical to
call for a concern that he'll pursue a manipulative intent in a bar
while talking to a 25 year old.

Why?

He's burned you not once, but hundreds of times, yet you'd trust his
words here to be a correct description of his modus operandi in bars?
"Hit that" tells any man in the real world that the speaker is out for
objectified sex, yet you say Barry's not revealed any predatory intent
and is, well, I guess, "trustable," and that we should take him at his
word about his true motivations?

You've taken the stance that girls of the world are too savvy to be
tricked by him, and that I am off base thinking women are so easily
targeted, and that I am being offensive to women to assert that they
are at any risk.  I do think women are as easily manipulated by
"loving gestures," as men are by tits and ass.  A balanced equation if
you ask me, and I'm not so much saying women are weak as I am saying
that all folks are weak in some way and that predators know how to
exploit these things.

If anything, I think women are vastly superior to men in ways that I
really envy.  OTOH, men have their niche advantages.  Men and women,
thus, go together like peanuts and chocolate.

And I reserve the right to be as wildly corrosive in my descriptions
of anyone here as I want to be -- call them projection if you like,
but I'm trying to encapsulate emotions, and the emotions just need big
words and phrases.

Miss not my point, I am disgusted with Barry's glib disregard for
society when he of all people here has had the life experiences to
know the value of core morals.  To express this, I've reached into my
magic word basket and pulled out phrases that are as offensive as his
"hit that" are to me.

If he were in a bar next to me and said "hit that," I'm a man, and in
a man's world, men get to say that to each other, so I wouldn't start
a fist fight about it, but if he said it to me in church while looking
at a choirgirl, my anger would be instantly full blown.

That's my sexist double standard, and I'm trying to fix that by
calling Barry -- AND ALL MEN -- to task about their marauding,
outlander, manipulative, conniving and denying ways.

Edg
PS -- The "Judy boy toy" thing was due to your words that suggested
that you would take a lover 20 years your junior.  I don't see you as
a predator on a regular basis though -- just willing to be one if you
"got lucky."  Barry seems to work the crowd regularly.