--- In [email protected], new.morning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> --- In [email protected], "curtisdeltablues"
> <curtisdeltablues@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In [email protected], t3rinity <no_reply@> wrote:
> 
> > My sense of self is a given I guess.  I'm down with Decartes'
> > first principle.  
> 
> 
> But as TM checking (the stealth Mahavakya) clearly shows, Decartes was
>  wrong. If Descartes had only followed Nab's advice, (and got checked)
> he would have said "I don't create my thoughts, they just come. Thus I
> don't create my actions, they just run after thoughts. Therefore,
> thoughts just come, there is no "thinker".">>

Shiva just dances for joy. 

He doesn't have to think about it. He just goes for it, like a bird 
singing, or the world turning. 

No need to 'think' about dancing for joy. Joy spurs the dancer to dance 
and the universe unfolds. 

Bliss is...therefore the universe dances.

OffWorld

.

Reply via email to