Torque the Pred?

Unky Punky?

The Pain in Spain

I've been sooooo enjoying your lastest summations of him, I'm ashamed
of myself.

;-)

And, yet, there you are psychocuddling with the atheists to an degree
I cannot support.  They're little coffee clutch chatter has been so
telling about how subtle they AREN'T when it comes to clarity about
identification.  To me they're like three fish in leather jackets
sneering at the other fish who believe in "water," and they can't get
over themselves for being so superior.

Edg