I don't think we share the same perspective on people with different
world views.  Given the mature nature of poster here, equally
thoughtful, equally world wise, I'm pretty sure people have found out
what works for them.  I can have confidence in my own view without
thinking less of someone who doesn't share it.  I lived 31 years of my
life as an enthusiastic theist so I have no excuse for putting down
people who choose to believe or interpret their inner experiences as
proof.

I am posting on a spiritual board for a reason.  If all I wanted was a
bunch of back patting I could get that on an atheist board.  But that
is boring to me because I have done enough thinking about that
perspective.  What interests me are the edges of that POV and Marek,
Turq, Judy and Trinity, among others, have all contributed to me
noticing things I missed on my own.

Did you ever study the psychology of boundaries, where they relate to
establishing flexible but strong intellectual boundaries?  If you want
my two cents, pursuing that information would serve you well.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Duveyoung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
> just became amalak fruit to me.  I just don't see that clarity in your
> posts -- so far. I'm just not the person who can make your horse
> drink.  Ramana maybe could.
>
> For my first two readings of Ramana's "Talks," he was pretty much just
> another yogi saying the ancient wisdoms, but on the third, I started
> seeing where I hadn't been listening to him in the first two readings.
> Chagrin city for moi.  To me, now, he's ONLY talking about
> identification shifting from relative "onto" the Absolute -- NOT onto
> Being, the divine fake.
>
> If I can't put the words down that will convert you on the spot, then
> why bother re-inventing the wheel? -- Ramana rolling a light speed --
> he's far better at saturating than I could be, cuz he had the actual
> clarity compared to my mere intellectual kiddie-clarity.
>
> But who will do this?  Who can see that understanding words is always
> a case of first impression, second impression, third impression, etc.?
>  I just don't see anyone understanding saturation enough to delve
> deeper into the concept of identification, because, well, they
> understand it completely, just take their word for it, donchaknow.
>
> Unless one just keeps coming back to the concept again and again and
> again, I don't see actual clarity arising -- jes gots ta build neurons.
>
> Edg

> <curtisdeltablues@> wrote:
> >
> > "And, yet, there you are psychocuddling with the atheists to an degree
> > I cannot support. They're little coffee clutch chatter has been so
> > telling about how subtle they AREN'T when it comes to clarity about
> > identification. "
> >
> > This is your contribution to the discussion? "clarity about
> > identification"?  WTF?
> >
> > "To me they're like three fish in leather jackets
> > sneering at the other fish who believe in "water," and they can't get
> > over themselves for being so superior."
> >
> > You are living is salty water dude. Very salty.  Breaking rapport is a
> > lot easier than creating it.  I've been sharing my POV with people
> > online, finding where we differ and where we agree.  I've discovered
> > how similar my path is to people who have come to different
> > conclusions for themselves.  What is your goal here?
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Duveyoung <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Torque the Pred?
> > >
> > > Unky Punky?
> > >
> > > The Pain in Spain
> > >
> > > I've been sooooo enjoying your lastest summations of him, I'm
ashamed
> > > of myself.
> > >
> > > ;-)
> > >
> > > And, yet, there you are psychocuddling with the atheists to an
degree
> > > I cannot support.  They're little coffee clutch chatter has been so
> > > telling about how subtle they AREN'T when it comes to clarity about
> > > identification.  To me they're like three fish in leather jackets
> > > sneering at the other fish who believe in "water," and they

And, now