Turq,
I'm new to this forum, but I'm interested in this fascinating feud.  Are you
really serious about Never?  I mean are you willing to lock yourself into a
position for all eternity on matters concerning one Edg and one Judy?  I've no
real feel as to who Judy is just yet, but Edg comes through as a genuine
personality, and so do you.  Which is why I'm talking to you.  I don't talk to
mindless words as a general rule, which is not to say that anyone's words in
particular are mindless (I repeat this is no judgment on any one's posts in
particular).  Now, would  either of you be willing to fill me in here as to
what  the origins in the deep dark past were that  set this thing off? I see
intelligent spit fire on both sides--which is why I love this feud so much, but
I can't fathom the underlying assumptions in the wake of all the infinitely
run-away forever implications. In other words, the discourse between you is an
excellent means of achieving transcendental consciousness.
 Please help me out. a

TurquoiseB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                               I have to
give Edg credit for owning up to his
 real reasons for the "loaner post" idea. It's
 because he's crazy as a fuckin' loon, hopped
 up on anger, and obsessed with me.

 Those are Judy's reasons, too, but she just can't
 bring herself to admit it.

 What they don't seem to realize is that each
 of them could post this shit 200 times a week,
 and I would *still* laugh at them. I'm *never*
 going to take either of them seriously.

 And with every passing word, I'm bettin' that
 more people on Fairfield Life feel the same way...