The feud between Turq and Judy is a deep archetypical
structure of creation. Damn, its probably in the veda
someplace. Rig Veda 5th mandala, sukta 45:"Said
Ghandarva Judy, 'I despise thee like a mala encrusted
goat turd.' Replied, Rishi Turq, 'May you you give
birth to 1000 pointy-horned rakshasas'."

=== message truncated ===