From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of jim_flanegin
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2007 7:19 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Was Rory Martin Bormann?

PS Sal, I borrowed one of your posts for this and my previous comment.
You always have about 30 of 'em lying around anyway unused each week,
and so I appreciate in advance your spirit of generosity. In fact,
I'll make a deal with you; you continue to remind me when I've reached
my exact limit of posts-- I'm cool with that-- and I'll use a few of
your perennially unused posts if need be. OK? I'll just assume it is.
Thanks!

No Jim. Not OK. By that logic, there would be no posting limits. Many people
post only a few a week. Should those who want to ignore the posting limit
“borrow” theirs, with their tacit “permission?”

I hereby decree: “No borrowing, lending, selling, or otherwise transferring
unused posts.”

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
5:55 PM