--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> On Behalf Of jim_flanegin
> Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2007 7:19 PM
> To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Was Rory Martin Bormann?
>

> PS Sal, I borrowed one of your posts for this and my previous
comment.
> You always have about 30 of 'em lying around anyway unused each
week,
> and so I appreciate in advance your spirit of generosity. In fact,
> I'll make a deal with you; you continue to remind me when I've
reached
> my exact limit of posts-- I'm cool with that-- and I'll use a few
of
> your perennially unused posts if need be. OK? I'll just assume it
is.
> Thanks!
>
> No Jim. Not OK. By that logic, there would be no posting limits.
Many people
> post only a few a week. Should those who want to ignore the
posting limit
> "borrow" theirs, with their tacit "permission?"
>
> I hereby decree: "No borrowing, lending, selling, or otherwise
transferring
> unused posts."

No problem- on the other hand, using this guideline to dump on me as
Sal enjoys doing is inappropriate. When she does it, she can expect
a reply from me.

As others have said, the original guideline was put in place to curb
flagrant over posters. I am not in that category, and have not been.
If I go over a few, it isn't a big deal. I try to track the number
of my posts and will continue to do so. We all recognize the