> On Nov 10, 2007, at 10:24 AM, authfriend wrote:
>
> > Nope, wrong, Sal. Read what he wrote again: "The
> > ORIGINAL GUIDELINE was put in place to curb flagrant
> > overposters" (my emphasis). The original posting
> > limit was *not* put in place to curb Jim; he was
> > *not* considered one of the "flagrant overposters"
> > pre-guideline.
>
> Um, Judy, there was no overposting, "pre-guideline," by
> definition. In order to overpost, there has to be some
> known boundary one's crossed.

Sorry, wrong again. That doesn't even make sense.
If there had been no overposting, obviously no
limit would have been called for in the first place.

> > And even if he were to make 50 posts
> > per week now, he still wouldn't be a "flagrant
> > overposter" in the sense the 35-post limit was
> > designed to curb.
>
> Of course not--he's special.

Wrong once more. *Nobody* would be a "flagrant
overposter" at 50 per week in the sense the
35-post limit was designed to curb.

> > With the exception of Rick, those who busy themselves
> > with counting other people's posts and announcing when
> > when they've reached their limit are just being
> > intentionally obnoxious, throwing their weight around
> > and using the limit to put down and shut up people
> > they don't like.
>
> Physician, heal thyself.

Nope, wrong *again*. I don't keep track of other
people's posts. I don't care whether they go over
the limit.