As to your statement, Vaj, "Yes and my understanding (perhaps not of
publishing genre) was that it's ok per casual anglais," Judy would
like to tell you (and I heartily agree) "that it's not OK no matter
how casual your anglais, unless perhaps you're spray-painting it on
the subway walls."

And in response to your statements, "I don't live by my c. 1977
Norton Reader or (heaven forbid) a dictionary" and "I'm just an
ordinary being," Judy points out that "Many utterly ordinary beings
have no need of the dictionary or Norton's Reader of any vintage to
know the difference between a possessive and a contraction."

:-)

(P.S. It looks as though you've apparently chosen yet again to ignore
the main point of the post: the distinction between sattva and
purusha, or judging "it's a really, really *good* movie" vs. actually
freeing oneself from belief in the movie. While I enjoy sattvic
behavior as much as the next guy, judging anyone's behavior
as "enlightened" or "not enlightened" would to me fall into the
category of judging the quality of the movie.)

:-)