On Nov 13, 2007, at 9:17 PM, jim_flanegin wrote:

> On Nov 13, 2007, at 6:51 PM, Rory Goff wrote:
>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajranatha@> wrote:
> > >
> > > It's more than a premise IMO. Hang around enough saints and you
> > begin
> > > to recognize a spontaneous quality that can only be
termed "virtues"
> > > or "virtuous". It's the Natural Condition. Co-emergent with
that
> > > recognition is our own Natural State, which is equally
abundant in
> > > what I call "spontaneous qualities" (of the enlightened
state). Any
> > > meditator will begin to recognize that quality in others. No
> > > scientific research necessary, this is something most people
would
> > > recognize.
> >
> > ...as co-dependent moodmaking.
> >
> > *lol*
>
> No, as "spontaneous [excellent] qualities".
>
> We already have one editor here, who needs a retired antiquarian?

if you spoke in plain English, instead of this pseudo-precious
language: "spontaneous qualities" (of the enlightened state)...I
mean wtf?! Are you trying to say these folks are just plain *nicer*
to be around?? or struck you as friendlier? That I get, but this?

After reading this post of yours I imagine folks walking around
softly, and...talking...softly...and everyone near them
murmuring...softly, and nodding...
sagely...at ...every ...utterance...of...their (spontaneous)"wisdom"-
- doesn't sound like a very fun party to me at all.

Spontaneous is spontaneous, what do you want me to say.

It's just the way it is.