--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> <curtisdeltablues@> wrote:
> >
> > Trying to sum up a country as one simple mental state reveals a way
> of
> > thinking that bores me.  We are communicating on one of the many
> > American creative contributions to the world.  Our freedoms also
> > protects your ability to express your anti American POV.>>
>
> Piss off. I'm British. You CANNOT lecture us on Freedom. You're
> country was built on the backs of slaves and prejudice up until the
> 1960's.

You don't know much about your own history do you?  You really ought
to crack a book before you fall off that high horse of yours.

> Get out of USA and get yourself an education about the world.

How do you know where I have lived in the world?

> <<As a huge
> > country we have a lot of good and bad.  There is no one "America"
> that
> > can be summed up so simply.>>
>

> You don't speak for Doug Henning, you are the antithesis of what he
> wanted in life.

So you can't acknowledge that you were wrong about Doug, he did play
Vegas but you, who have never met me, know I am the antithesis of what
he wanted in his life?

Now you are just being a dick.

 and keep dreaming about little
> known magicians of the hippie era.

You mean the 1960's?  That was when Blackstone dominated stage magic.
 He wore a tux.

You are an unpleasant little man aren't you?  Full of bluff and
bluster and hating whole countries, full of ignorant prejudices like a
rube. You are the antithesis of everything I want in my life.