Sri Sri contacted all the heads of his movement a
few days before MMY passed and told them Maharishi was
going into mahasamadhi. He instructed that after
Maharishi passed we should, "honor the tradition" He
left it up to people to figure out what that meant. I
got together with several other former/current TMers
and we did a puja, meditated and then shared great
Maharishi stories for several hours. The room was just
blazing with love.
     Sri Sri was invited to the funeral by Girish, but
he wasn't sure if he was going or not. I think he will
though.