On Feb 7, 2008, at 3:49 PM, Duveyoung wrote:

Sigh....I guess moving four tons of snow from one spot to another spot
that was mere inches from its original place on my sidewalk took its
toll, cuz I'm such a cuddlywuddly kinda guy and would never do such,
nope not ever.

I get a real kick out of your reaction to snow, as it's so opposite my own. Are you really like that or are you just joking? I love the snow when it comes -- especially snow that makes you snowbound a day or so. We stock up and enjoy the virgin-like quality of a fresh white blanket of new snow, everywhere. I got snowshoes, so I can still get around.

Of course, I do live in the country. Maybe that's a suburb thing?