> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Duveyoung
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Hmmm,
> >
> > So what's wrong with this picture?
> >
> > Girish invites Sri Sri.
> >
> > Why are these two even speaking when Sri Sri
> ripped off the movement
> > with Maharishi's entire schtick down to his
> giggle?  Was Sri Sri
> > giving Girish something under the table?  Or, is
> Girish, you know,
> > actually human enough to see that Maharishi's
> followers are sometimes
> > way way out of the fold?

You really don't have a clue what you're talking
about. These are your thoughts, that's all. These are
your thoughts, not based on direct experience, but on
samskaras in your chit. You can only judge something
that you experience. If you spent time with Sri Sri,
fine, then its your experience. I have a different
experience, but I can honor and allow yours. But what
do you really know through direct experience regarding
Sri Sri? How in the world did he "rip-off" the TM
movement?

Be a better friend, newshound, and