> On Feb 7, 2008, at 8:57 PM, authfriend wrote:
>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajranatha@> wrote:

<snip>

> > > Of course not. It was over time Dear Editor.
> >
> > So it *wasn't* "for a deceased person."
> >
> > You're getting rattled again, Vaj, as you always
> > do when someone calls you on one of your more
> > ludicrous pronouncements.
>
> LOL. Dead persons have had their life-examples used as
> examples of their personality types, post-vivo, it's a
> simple fact. Stop trying to distort my intention Judy.

And if contradicting himself doesn't work,
the next step is double-talk.

Let's recap: Responsible professionals do not
diagnose people they haven't interacted with on
the basis of one person's description. And any
professional who thought s/he would get an
accurate, objective account of MMY from Vaj is
incompetent.