On Feb 7, 2008, at 8:57 PM, authfriend wrote:

> On Feb 7, 2008, at 8:30 PM, authfriend wrote:
>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajranatha@> wrote:

> > > For deceased persons?
> > >
> > > Yes they do.
> >
> > And you've spoken to all these psychologist
> > and psychiatrist friends to get their diagnosis
> > of MMY just since Tuesday afternoon, right?
>
> Of course not. It was over time Dear Editor.

So it *wasn't* "for a deceased person."

You're getting rattled again, Vaj, as you always
do when someone calls you on one of your more
ludicrous pronouncements.

LOL. Dead persons have had their life-examples used as examples of their personality types, post-vivo, it's a simple fact. Stop trying to distort my intention Judy.

Observe Vaj's explanation of the circumstances
under which professionals supposedly make such
a diagnosis:

> > > Keep in mind, death (irregardless of whether or not it's seen as
> > > significant) is like a final stamp on a bank account or
> > > administrators account. The "stamp" has fallen. Based on the
> > > evidence between Mahesh Srivistava Varma's creation and death we
> > > can (and will) look at evidence for a certain personality type
> > > (or pathos).

But now he informs us it *wasn't* the "falling of the
stamp" that enabled his friends to make this diagnosis.

Not at all. The data sample has a beginning and an end.

That data sample has ended.

<snip>
> > Plus which, any professional who would trust *you*
> > to give an accurate enough account of MMY to do a
> > long-distance diagnosis is incompetent anyway.

Vaj's furious backpedaling notwithstanding, the
applies whatever the situation.

> > Professionals do sometimes attempt speculative
> > diagnoses of historical figures years after they
> > die when they have spent considerable time studying
> > the records. *Responsible* professionals don't come
> > up with such diagnoses on a dime the day after
> > a person with whom they have no familiarity has died,
> > on the basis of a single person's account (least of
> > all someone as unreliable as to facts and as highly
> > biased as you).
>
> And of course, another "Judy's Golem" --a strawman and monstrous
> distortion with no resemblance whatsoever to my intentions.

<chortle> See above. Of course, my purported
"straw man" was based precisely on what Vaj
had said.

Yeah...uh huh...