> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Hugo" <richardhughes103@>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@>
wrote:

> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> > > <snip>
> > >
> > > Possibly because it's not that the rivers are
> > > misbehaving, but rather that the rivers don't,
> > > um, have any choice about overflowing their
> > > banks when there's been a great deal of rain
> > > pouring more water into them than those banks
> > > can accommodate.
> > >
> > > Ya think?

> > > Because any effect generated by the flyers has
> > > to be on the rain, not the rivers, the theory is
> > > put to the test just as much when the flyers stay
> > > in Fairfield.
> >
> > Rubbish, the ME is supposed to improve weather and
> > stop natural disasters before they happen.
>
> Please explain exactly how what I said is
> "rubbish."
>
> (Hint: You'll have to *read* it first.)

Hee Hee, I love it when you get sarcastic.
But I'm sorry I was a bit aggressive there,
the ME is one of my hot buttons, or rather
the limp excuses people come up with to
excuse why it doesn't work. Of couse the
rivers will burst their banks if it rains
a lot the thing is if there was anything to
the ME it wouldn't have rained that much in
the first place.