(snip)
> ...but Bevan's speech taken together with the fact that Girish'
> website has nary a mention of King Tony is quite suspicious, no?

It looks pretty straight forward to me...
What exactly does this Indian fellow need Bevan for?
And the King?
This are symbols for them of Enlish Rule, on some level, I believe.
So, take this at face value.
I'm not quite sure, why Maharishi had Bevan as a mouth piece?
Anyone know, for sure, how or why Bevan got so much 'percieved' power?
I've never been able to figure this thing out.
It's like Bush being President...doesn't make any sense.