--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "R.G." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>    (snip)
> > ...but Bevan's speech taken together with the fact that Girish'
> > website has nary a mention of King Tony is quite suspicious, no?
> >
> It looks pretty straight forward to me...
> What exactly does this Indian fellow need Bevan for?
> And the King?
> This are symbols for them of Enlish Rule, on some level, I believe.
> So, take this at face value.
> I'm not quite sure, why Maharishi had Bevan as a mouth piece?
> Anyone know, for sure, how or why Bevan got so much 'percieved' power?
> I've never been able to figure this thing out.
> It's like Bush being President...doesn't make any sense.

Did any of it ever make sense? The crowns, the endless
backslapping speeches, why didn't they just get on and
teach people to meditate. Because MMY told them to do
all this crap, and they are just carrying on like some
wind-up toy that doesn't know what else to do.

Maybe if Girish has ceceded it will snap them out of
their world of make-believe kings and global countries
and get them to do some bloody work for a change.

But I think it's too late, there isn't the interest
anymore and too many other places to learn TM without
having to deal with the concept of Silent King Tony.