TurquoiseB wrote:
> All I'm suggesting is that as things come around for
> you and you start to get back on your feet financially,
> you might want to put some thought into repaying the
> people who invested in you earlier, instead of referring
> to them as having "backed out on you."

"From 1988 to 1991, Rama's individual tuition rose from
roughly one thousand to three thousand dollars per month.

He told followers that since NPDS and ASI were actually
furthering their careers, they should deduct the increasing
payments from their taxes.

This enabled Rama to dramatically increase his "surprise"
gift reservoir - while bilking the IRS of millions, in a
way that would be difficult to expose."

http://www.ex-cult.org/Groups/Rama/wired