From: yifuxero <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: commitment belief trust and adveristy
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, August 24, 2008, 10:57 PM

.You need to chant the Mahamritunjaya mantra at least 2 rounds per
day, while giving full attention to the fulfillment of your desires.
Or, the Gayatri mantra, or both; total, about 1 hour .  These
practices will give you a 25% boost in the alleviation of your
suffering: (yin and yang - getting rid of what you don't what and
obtaining what you do want); all in the context of Dharmic behavior.
 Don't listen to that utterly ridiculous discourse by Willytex
on "OM".  We're talking about your LIFE here, not some nitpicking

academic wrangling.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Louis McKenzie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Today I passed the afternoon with my son and his mother, my wife.
Recently we had a big challenge in our life.   I don't know if I can
say that I have passed this challenge or failed it.   I know that all
I could do is stay on purpose and keep my love and commitment to my
wife and my family above all else.   Living in Brazil as an American
I do not have a lot of resources.   Even I have a lot of
limitation.   For example because I do not have a permanent visa  I
can not just go out and get a job.   As someone who has accepted
money for investment I have certain responsibilities and limitations
corporate as well as ethical, therefore for me to take a job in a
country that my working without the appropriate documentation is in
direct violation of the laws
>  of the country and can lead to immediate deportation, I have had
to depend on business partners for everyday existence.

> When all of my so called partners were no longer sending money I
was able to keep going for two more years, on my own creativity.
Finally one day the guy from the housing court was at the door to put
me and my family out of our rented apartment.   WOW! even though we
knew the day would possibly arrive, we were shocked.   Especially
since funding that had been promised for one year and held up in the
current banking collapse was about to be released.

> Anyway having to leave our apartment on an unplanned day, we were
subject and dependent on my wife's family.  In these moments families
panic and being caught off guard I did not know how to respond.
Needless to say I was flabbergasted.   Yet I kept my head the best I
could and when I found myself and my son in the home of my mother in
law, and I was being asked to leave, I felt a fear and definite
hurt.  Yet I
>  packed up my things and left.   I had enough money to get a hotel
room.  I went to cheap hotels but they were the kind of places that
would cost more than I was saving.   So I found a moderate hotel.   I
could have gone to Rio and stayed with friends for no immediate cost,
but I would not have been able to see my son every weekend or keep my
presence with my family.   I stayed within 10 minutes by car.

> Have you ever thought you were passing through something that was
totally insane but knew you had to pass through it?   That was what
this has been like.

> My son was born shortly after my dad died.   Even as my dad was
dying I invited him to come to Brazil  and fill the vacancy that was
now available as my mate in Brazil was pregnant.   He died in New
Jersey, when I returned to Brazil and we went to Ob-Gyn the Doctor
did an ultra sound and the baby waved and kicked open his
>  legs to show he was a boy.
>
> So I have always had the belief that this being may well be my
dad.   I could never leave my dad no matter what.   So I stayed.  The
US Laws are stupid when it comes to immigration, illegal aliens come
into the US everyday but for me to bring my family it is a great
process.  So not being able to do so coming back to the US was not an
option for me.   Getting kicked out of Brazil for deliberately
breaking the law (Taking a job without documentation) would be
financially irresponsible.   So I have done my best with the
circumstances.

> In order to resolve my life I have even had to accept ridiculous
changes in the amounts of funding I was to receive.   So since I was
asked to leave my mother in law's home I have spent more money than I
thought I could.   I believe I am at the end of this process, because
I believe it has been a test.   Having kept my eye on the result
>  I have wanted I was able to buy an exceptional home .  Set up
various investment ventures in Real Estate such as the possibility of
building homes in a city that is like the one that was mentioned in
the post on earlier on the American Way.   Toyota is even going to
build a factory here.

> So I am writing all of this to say.  Even though I may question if
perhaps I am a little nuts.  I have really gotten to see what happens
when one puts principal ahead of security.  I had received money to
make an investment 3 years ago.   The investors backed out they only
want to know when I will give their money back or have money for
them.  My original partners abandoned me 3 years ago.  I could have
chosen to run away but I did not.   In the three years from 2005 till
2008 I was able to send my step daughter to a Waldorf School and
allow my wife the time to devote to our toddler.   From 6 months
>  pregnant to 3 years old my wife was able to dedicate herself to
our children.

> In Brazil this is not valued, but for me it is very important.   I
believe that within the next couple of days my funding will be
finally in my account.   I will put forth the first payment on our
home and hopefully get my family back in order.   This has not been
easy and I pray I can let go of any resentment.  I learned that I can
not hold people responsible for what they do not realize.   I am a
guy who cleaned toilets to go to MIU, found joy in cleaning
Maharishi's bedroom.  Believed it to be a honor to serve John Konhaus
as his personal waiter in South Falsberg , chose to work in the
Kitchen in H&W as work study.   Drove Limo at night while starting a
real estate development company by day.  Never been thought of as
lazy, never been thought of as a bum.

> Yet in this last 9 months I
>  have been called all of the above.   Sometimes believing in self
and cause is a very personal thing and has very little to do with
anyone else. I have had to believe in me when everyone around me was
telling me I was nuts, stupid, irresponsible, you name it.   Yet I
kept on purpose. I kept on letting people know I am here I am on top
of things I am not going away, you have to pay me.

> I don't want to talk too loud, this week I will receive my
funding.

> I hope this makes sense, I hope there is something relate able for
someone.I believe I just passed through an experience that many of
the most successful people in our world have had to pass through.
Each in his or her own way.   I hope I have passed the test.
> So today I passed the time with my son and his mother, I told her
that in my mind she and my children deserve the best the world has to
offer, and they have earned the
>  right to have it.  For me to quit, is denying them their right.
She may not understand what I am saying but I just said I will
succeed and you will see.   Some times these moments remind me of
PURSUIT OF HAPPYNESS...   She thinks maybe I am nuts, and people have
told her this is true.  I only said when you are cleaning cars (her
current job) just know in four years you never washed one car and
never did anything you did not absolutely want to do.

> Just know I love you so much that I cry at the thought that you
would have to do so.   So we shall see what the week brings the
promises have been made things are on the table. I am going
forward.   THANKS FOR READING...