cardemaister wrote:

>--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>>shukra69 wrote:
>>

>>>--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>Really? I don't get it! From Yoga-kuNDalyupaniSat (86/108,
>kRSNa-yajur-veda):
>
>kuNDalyeva bhavechchhaktistaa.n tu sa.nchaalayedbudha .
>svasthaanaadaabhruvormadhya.n shaktichaalanamuchyate .. 7..
>
>My attempt at translation:
>
>Well, kuNDalii becomes shakti, a_wise_man(?) should
>move it from_its_own_place(?) to /the spot/ between the eyebrows,
>that's called "shakti-caalana".
>

>   Plus advanced

Sorry, I'm probably confusing some here.   In general, mantra shastra
divides mantras between shakti and shiva mantras.   Shakti mantras are
considered more intense than shiva mantras and therefore usually not
given to the general public.  This is held in a lot of traditions.  Both
enliven the shakti but the shiva mantras seem to be safer for the process.