> wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "marekreavis"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> > > Comment below:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anonymousff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > > wrote:
> > >
> > > **SNIP**

> other
> words.
> > > mothering
> were a
> was
> > >
> > > **END**
> > >
> > > "The ego(self) is as real as the 'it' in 'It's raining.'"
> > >      -- paraphrase from something posted last year on FFL
> > > No it at all. Just raining.
> >
> > Objectifying principle? Projection? The meaning of 'pragya-parad' -
> > creating an object where there is no such thing - the mistake of the
> > intellect.
> >

> The mistakeof the intellect is in seeing a distinction where there
> isn't one. Objects have every bit as much reality as consciousness.

Yes. It (the it in it's raining) depends on ones point of view. We
were using the other perspective. I am that, thou art that, all this
is that, that alone is. Progression in point of view. If caught in the
objective the other perspective may be more useful. What was the yoga
sutra quoted the other day about negative thought? Entertain the exact
opposite.

JohnY