Two words, speech recognitions software.  Been out for over a decade.

The criticism about being computer illiterate is valid in this day and
age.  Or do you think the Internet is a bunch of tubes Richard?  No
one is making fun of his disability. In fact using his disability as
an excuse is a disservice to the many disabled people who don't let
their disabilities stop them from using technology.  Stephen Hawking
uses a computer very effectively.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Richard Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>