Sal wrote:
> > That is really funny.

So, apparently Curtis, who faults McCain for not
using email, can't spell and can't count. And I doubt
if Curtis has ever used any 'speech recognition software'.

I'm convinced, from what I've read, that Obama wants
to smear McCain and Palin - one a cripple and the other
a woman. Obama's campaign has reached a new low!

First the finger, then the 'pig', and 'stinking', then calling
Sarah a liar, now making fun of the handicapped.

Now Sal posting all her replies beginning with RE: and
beginning and ending on one line.

This is a new low for FFL, fer sure.