---Also, in rising to GC the inner knower begins to feel expanding
love, or whatever you want to call it; but a feeling of flow from
infinity inside to any point outside. This relates to omniscience in
that the flow of this inner field of awareness, spontaneously, knows
or is drawn to the particular point of interest.
Really in any situation of lack; it is lack of love, lack of
passion, and now, when pure consiousness is established, and all ego
based fear dissolved, there's nothing left to do, but "watch" the
absolute "move"...

 In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Gimbel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> -Before enlightenment, the world we perceive is "of, by and for
the
> ego. Everything is seen and translated in terms of this point,
this
> sense of me(the ego).
> After enlightenment is acheived one steps out of identifying with
> this point, this sense of me(the ego).
>   One is no longer indentified with a point, this tiny sense of me
> (the ego), but becomes identified with the origin of any point in
> pure awareness, the Absolute.
> One can become aware of any point,any side of any issue; no longer
> guided by a single perspective(ego based), totally limiting view...
> So, the next step is allowing the pure consciousness to "flow
within
> itself to the point, then to the next point, all point guided now,
> not by ego, but by pure intelligence. Any "problem" is seen as
just
> energy, which needs balance and recieves balance spontaneously,
from
> point to point.
> In other words, an enlightened person, detatched perceives from
the
> state of being, and in that silence, brings forth the opposite
> energy to perfectly balance, thereby always, percieving the Unity,
> in diversity; as being established in pure consiousness, silence,
> always provides the Unifying factor, always...
>

> -- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "claudiouk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > Many thanks for all the responses, not sure how to address them
> all..
> > They helped me think more about the question and hopefully some
> > resolution is taking place somewhere in my brain....
> >
> > 58385... Irmeli Mattsson
> >
> > > "I cannot understand how this kind of theoretical,
intellectual
> [...]
> > with the relative experience associated with THIS point body and
> not
> > others, given that the Knower inhabits other bodies
> simultaneously.
> >
> > 58396 ... Rory Goff
> >
> > >"Brahman" or Wholeness resides AS fully in the "manifest,
> > relative" point as in the "unmanifest, absolute" Ocean. No
> > difference. A natural progression from this would seem to be the
> > realization that one's Wholeness is potentially as free to be ANY
> > point-self as to be one's habitual point-self:"
> >
> > Yes Infinity (= Wholeness = Unmanifest/Absolute = Self) is
> > omnipresent at every Point (= manifest, relative = self). So why
> is
> > the consciosness/Knower remain linked to the habitual point self
> if
> > it is free to be ANY point-self ?
> >
> > 58405...  jim_flanegin
> >
> > > "The Self is distinctly free from any sense of personal
> > identification.It is perceived by the original 'point' body, but
> is
> > not actually connected to it.....It is odd because it feels like
> me,
> > but try as I might I can't locate the attachment point, through
> > thought or the senses."
> >
> > Yes  identification dissolves when going from point to infinity.
> >
> > > "Though I am unsure about the next step- how the perception of
> the
> > Self begins to extend to everything else 'out there'.
> Conceptually,
> > yes, but experientially, not yet constant."
> >
> > This infinity to pointS is the tricky bit. I myself can't speak
> from
> > experience, but am interested in it conceptually (as part of
some
> > understanding of the possibilities of higher states of
> > consciousness). Not sure for instance how it relates to "Unity".
> >
> > 58408 ... Llundrub
> >
> > > "This is the problem, identifying with the body as if it's a
> point.
> > The body is infinite. The self is absolute, not infinite. A
point
> of
> > identification is the absolute identifying with some snapshot of
> the
> > infinite. There are no points. There are merely snapshots."
> >
> > I like MMY's spacial schema "point to infinity" = "relative to
> > Absolute". You seem to prefer a temporal model based on
snapshots.
> > Both space and time are involved in the relative. And yes a
point
> is
> > equivalent to a snapshot of the infinite.
> >
> > > "All beings are linked, even in the snapshot."
> >
> > That is true even from our unenlightened consciousness. But we
> > experience ourselves as separate points/snapshots - even, it
> seems,
> > in the Absolute to Relative/Infinity to Point situation.
> >
> > >"When you are speaking of a point body, what's your point?
Which
> > point? And even in that point are more points."
> >
> > Very true in terms of a Unified Field chart but what is relevant
> here
> > is the sensory ego-point , and its experiential separateness
from
> > others, in spite of the Wholeness underlying the snapshot.
> >
> > > "A better question is why am I happy sometimes but not at
others"

> > Presumably the camera angle.. but what happens when one takes an
> > infinite number of snapshots all at once (infinity to pointS) or
> is
> > only one snapshot allowed at each successive moment (infinity to
> > point)?
> >
> > 58259 ...Irmeli Mattsson
> >
> > > "My present understanding of the seemingly complicated
> phenomenon
> > of consciousness evolution is strongly influenced by spiral
> > dynamics....And how you interpret and describe your
enlightenment
> > experience depends largely, in addition to cultural influences,
on
> > the stages of organizing "I" you are in. The lower you are the
> more
> > extravagant those interpretations tend to be. I think there are
> still
> > a lot of inexperienced stages and possibilities ahead us in the
> > evolution of the organizing "I". In order to evolve to those
> higher
> > stages I think the awakening of the first "I" to be a
> prerequisite."
> >
> > I found the spiral dynamics notion very interesting. Although
this
> > unfoldment of "I"s relates to stages in the "point to infinity"
> > and "infinity to point" - and goodness knows there is an
eternity
> of
> > snapshots on the videotape there to keep us occupied for a
while -
> it
> > doesn't really address the "infinity to pointS" issue, although
> > allows for its mystery to exist and unfold in due course.
> >
> > Well if there are any more ideas that anyone has to contribute,
> here
> > is how I addressed the original question:
> >
> > no 58255
> >
> > Maybe this has come up before in FFL, but if upon enlightenment
> there
> > is consciousness (transcendental) and relative experience, and
the
> > consciousness is infinite value and experience point value, I
find
> it
> > odd that the two remain correlated via the ONE body.
> >
> > Take an actor having overall awareness (infinite value) and he
acts
> > three characters in a play (point value). Speaking as each
> character
> > in turn he operates within the limitations their
> respective "egos" -
> > but as the only "reality" the actor knows exactly what these egos
> > perceive and can or cannot say or do. Whereas, returning to
> > Consciousness, in the case of someone claiming enlightenment,
there
> > seems to be only knowledge of the one body and ego that existed
> prior
> > to enlightenment.
> >
> > Is such enlightenment still "relative" then, and is there another
> > more profound level to reach in which truly one would experience
> > everything as the Self, this Self being truly INTIMATELY
cognissant
> > of the egos and bodies of ALL creatures? Because only THEN it
> becomes
> > possible to love one's neighbour as one's Self AND have the sense
> > that a wrong done to another is truly a wrong done to
one's "self"
> as
> > well.
> >
> > In other words, stage 1 enlightenment is the expansion of point
> > infinity; stage 2, the linking back of infinity to ALL relative
> > points, enabling the original point to "know" all other points
> > intimately, directly.. Does this tally with any scripture, I
> wonder.
> >
> > no 58365
> >
> > My question though is, if in enlightenment the Knower is
> > the "infinite" Self, no longer the "point" ego, which effectively
> > gets overridden (apart from its organizing functions), then you
are
> > left with a Self and a perceiving body. There might well be an
> > experience of "Self in all beings/ all beings in Self" but how
true
> > can that be if it remains exclusively linked to the
> original "point"
> > body and its perceptions? As such it's just like a glorified
> relative
> > ego blessed with blissful oceanic feelings. It would only be a
true
> > cosmic Self if, moving from infinity to "point", it no longer is
> > exclusively linked to the original "point" body, since Self is
> > omnipresent, at every point. That would make it less "relative"
> than
> > before, since it would now be linked with an infinity
of "points"