--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "feste37" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> My doubts about whether it is possible to educate you have been
> confirmed. I will waste no more time trying. It's a hopeless cause.

feste37, you are an intellectual giant.

I thank you for taking the time that you already have out of your
important day to have given the comments you have on this subject.

Of course, they were totally meaningless and, indeed, suggest your
defeat.  Otherwise, you would have some substance to provide on the
subject.

But you are/were wrong and there is no better evidence of that than
your immature pouting and insistance that it is impossible to educate
me more and that you will waste no more time trying.

I bow down to your obvious superiority.

<shempmcgurk@>

> > thesaurus

> > <shempmcgurk@>