--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams"
<willy...@...> wrote:

> Curtis wrote:
> > But I'm not sure any of us want to be identified
> > for the rest of our lives by what we were up to
> > in our 20's right?
> >
> Too bad if you don't - you'll always be known as
> that 'crazy' guy that joined a religious cult and
> gave them over $5,000 to learn how to bun-hop.

I told you I paid $1,500 for my whole sidhis course and you never
answered my question about your course.  You paid $1000 for the flying
block but much more for you your other magic words.  So your "crazy"
guy accusation doesn't fly with me.  We were all in the same pot of
believer soup if we took the sidhis, and you paid a lot more for yours
than I did.

I am totally happy with the identity I have forged after leaving TM.
But I sure don't mind people reading what I wrote after I left the
group.  It shows how my perspective changed from being a believer in
the same stuff you still believe in, to being an adult who doesn't
believe in magic words.  Can you say the same or are you still stuck
in childish fantasies of super human powers Richard?