<snip>

> Never heard of anyone getting the TM-Sidhi course for
> only $1,500 -

Fulltime MIU student's first Summer Sidhi course bargain rate.

the Turq said he paid over $5,000 and
> Ruth paid $3,000. I got mine on a work-study program.

That's how I paid for TTC.  So I don't really understand why you are
goofing on people who paid with cash when you paid with sweat AND cash.

> > You paid $1000 for the flying block but much more
> > for you your other magic words.
> >
> No, I paid nothing for any of my advanced techniques,
> and none of them added any 'magic words' - you only
> get one single bija mantra in TM - all the rest are
> just phrases for fertilizer.

That's interesting.  We always had to pay for advanced techniques when
I was on staff. No breaks and no discounts for full timers.

> > So your "crazy" guy accusation doesn't fly with me.
> > We were all in the same pot of believer soup if we
> > took the sidhis, and you paid a lot more for yours
> > than I did.
> >
> So, we are agreed - we were crazy.

Fair enough.

> > I am totally happy with the identity I have forged
> > after leaving TM. But I sure don't mind people reading
> > what I wrote after I left the group.  It shows how my
> > perspective changed from being a believer in the same
> > stuff you still believe in, to being an adult who
> > doesn't believe in magic words.  Can you say the same
> > or are you still stuck in childish fantasies of super
> > human powers Richard?
> >
> All your musical lyrics are probably filled with 'magic
> words' - some you made up, some you copied, and some
> that probably don't even make any sense - that's the
> magic - it's not the words but how high you fly. You're
> much to grounded, why not rise up a little more?

Ramón Jiménez.

"Raices y alas.
Pero que las alas arraiguen y las raices vuelen."

"Roots and Wings,
So that the wings grow roots
And the roots fly."