> The 14th Dalai Lama is a high level Bodhisattva, honestly I forget
> which level LOL and a highly advanced practitioner. In some of the
> advanced teachings he has given he has shared some of his own inner
> attainment just in explaining the teaching, and it's simply put,
> breathtaking.

I agree.  The man is a nerd.  And I mean that in the best
of senses.  He gives "intro lectures" brilliantly, but it
is in his advanced talks (which require a lot of prepar-
ation on the part of the listener, just to follow them)
that he really shines.  It is in those talks that you
start to see that he does walk the walk of the talk he
talks.

Unc