--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <drpetersutp...@...> wrote:

> So, it looks like his doctorate is an honorary degree from MERU,
itself a non-accreditted institution. No wonder he did not want to
testify because his non-expertise in pedagogy could be quickly
established.

I don't think it's that.  I think it's that bevan comes off looking
like a mentally imbalanced, slightly hypnotized and kooky sounding
cultist.  The more bevan talked on the stand using his bizarre
tmo-speak, gayish affectations, and eyes staring up and blinking like
crazy, the more it would seem that MUM didn't restrain Sem because
crazies like him don't stand out.  Give credit to mum's lawyers for
realizing that they needed to keep bevan away from the courtroom.

Vedic
> > Universities ⤢ President and Chairman of the Board of Trustees,
> > Maharishi University of Management, U.S.A. ⤢ President of the
> > Maharishi Global Development Fund ⤢ President of the Maharishi World
> > Peace Fund ⤢ Chairman of the Board of Directors of Maharishi
School of