On Jun 27, 2005, at 10:33 AM, Rory Goff wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> On Jun 27, 2005, at 9:56 AM, Rory Goff wrote:
>>
>>> (I love the smell of dogma in the morning)
>>
>> It's just the facts m'am!
>
> Just out of curiosity -- did you ever take the Keirsey/Jung
> personality test? I am wondering if you (and Bob Brigante) might be
> something like a --TJ, as opposed to an --FP, for example...

I actually have a friend who is licensed to give that test and I took
the long test (as opposed to the short ones you see on the net). I
guess the results are broken down into four pairs. I fell in the middle
on all four pairs. Consequently she felt  I had the freedom to go
either way as the situation demanded.

Interesting test though. She liked classifying all her friends and
acquaintances based on that system. Needless to say my results
frustrated her to no end because it meant she couldn't "read me."