On Jun 27, 2005, at 10:48 AM, Rory Goff wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rory Goff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>> Just out of curiosity -- did you ever take the Keirsey/Jung
>> personality test? I am wondering if you (and Bob Brigante) might be
>> something like a --TJ, as opposed to an --FP, for example...
>
> I ask this as I am tempted to hypothesize that J's, being more
> concerned with tangible "facts" and conceptual boundaries, might have
> a relatively harder time dropping their preferred dogma and
> descriptors in favor of life-as-it-is, or indeed might never need to,
> and thus perenially simply experience life-as-it-is in an entirely
> different way than the more amorphous P's.

I guess you would have to find someone like that. I think your issue is
that when responses are made in regards to a particular path you are
assuming that is what I "Vaj" or someone else believes. Paths are
relative. Different paths will have their own internal logic peculiar
to them and their own View. In discussion it might be helpful to choose
the way-of-seeing that meets the subject matter at hand and thus we may
discuss different ways. There's a lot of ways do do it, don't get so
stuck if we are discussing one.  But if we are saying we want to retain
the five objects of desire (i.e. the five sense's objects) AND achieve
Buddhahood in one lifetime, that does kinda narrow things down.