The Judy/Barry squabble got me thinking.  There's something I've
learned called bullbaiting.  Two people sit across from one another
and take turns flattening their buttons.  If the guy says something
that makes you move, get mad, giggle, etc., you get "flunked" and
continue until that particular line gets no more reaction.  It's
quite amazing.

Imagine a policy where whenever you get so worked up you just gotta
attack somebody, someone assumes the role of the other guy and
bullbaits you.

Example:  George and Saddam

Saddam stand in:  WMD?  I'll show you a WMD!  I'll stick my boot so
far up your a** (George's face gets red and clenches his fists)
FLUNK! says the stand in and continues with the same line until
Georgey is finally flat on it (no reaction).

When peolple push each other's buttons *real* communication ceases.
Communication and the resultant "understanding" is the only hope
we've got.

Jeff