[mailto:fairfieldl...@yahoogroups.com]
> On Behalf Of TurquoiseB
> Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2009 4:49 AM
> To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: new books on Maharishi ???
>

> The TBs don't believe the rumors because it would
> be "impossible" for them to be true. Sorta along
> the lines of, "If an enlightened being (and we
> assume as a given that MMY was one) tells us that
> he's a celibate monk, well the words of the enlight-
> ened are always true (and we know this because MMY
> told us so), then him fucking around is *impossible*."
>
> Kinda like the Bible saying "every word in this book is true and
you'd
> better not change anything."

Rick, you never can resist taking a hit from that jar. Like Newdawn
said,  let's just have a little higher standard of proof.  But no,
it's gotta be, "these true belivers are so duped, they just refuse,
refuse I say, under any circumstances they refuse that M fucked
around.  Their insistence of a higher burden of proof has got to be
plain outright denial on their part.