Vaj wrote:
> On Feb 13, 2009, at 4:14 PM, Bhairitu wrote:
>

>> Vaj wrote:

>>> Kaya-kalpa?
>>>

>> That's it!
>>

> A lot of people have begun capitalizing off the name, reputation and
> legend of kaya-kalpa. It's highly unlikely that any of these are
> legitimate. There are vaidyas in India who've been looking for the
> secret of kaya-kalpa for many years, so I doubt what's being sold in
> the US or Europe is the real deal. Mahesh even claimed he was going to
> restore the kaya-kalpa regimes, but never was able to.
Joseph Kurian was the guy who was promoting it around here.  But he
mainly talked about it and sold some teas and massage creams.  Aging is
mainly the effect of vata so if you can keep ahead of that then you are
part of the way down the road.  Chopra once said you can keep ahead of
aging that is if you want to lead that boring of life. ;-)