--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , TurquoiseB <no_re...@...>

<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , bob_brigante <no_reply@> wrote:

> > >  Why is the GOP fronting a dark-skinned man? Same reason they
> > > put in a black man as party chairman, to try to steal of Obama's
> > > thunder.
> >
> > It appears that the Republicans are trying to change their
> > image as the party of the priviledged few.  Now, they're
> > trying to present a more nclusive party image which happens
> > to have a conservative agenda, mostly rooted in Jefferson's
> > ideas.
> >
> > We should note that Jefferson was rumored to have had
> > dalliances with his female slave, with whom he had several
> > children. Lately, it appears that this rumor is now accepted
> > as fact.
>
> Can we assume that you *don't* accept it as fact?
>
> DNA tests in 1996 proved that Sally Hemmings' kids
> were descendents of Jefferson.
>
> What do YOU believe as "fact?" Would you believe
> that Thomas Jefferson was not diddling his slaves
> if it said so in the "Vedic literature?">>

The reason for the American War of Independance was that the Colonies
did not want to go down the read the British were going, where they were
having court cases in London to free slaves under 13th century British
constitutional law, and the Colonies did not want to give up their
slaves. That is the reason for the American War of Independance.

OffWorld