Jefferson is considered the guru or rishi of the Republican party.  When he was
alive, it can be assumed that he believed to be superior to most people, given
the fact that he supported slavery and kept many slaves as well.  Since he fell
to the temptation of an apsara, this only proves that he was a mere human being.

Barry, I don't think you need to worry about Indra sending one of his apsaras
to tempt you.  Why?  Because you don't present a challenge to his dominion.
He's already got you by the balls, so to speak.

JR