9-11 story obviously is different than the government line. The country,
unfortunately
would go topsy turvey if the real story came out, which it won't in our
lifetime if ever.
It's a 'follow the money' situation. Transparency - ha! Never happen with WTC's.

WTC 7 of course is a key.  My nephew was in military intelligence with a pretty
inside
understanding of 'intelligence' - he said, 'if the CIA is there, the building
is 'set' to
implode!  You can bet no one would have rented in WTC 7 if they new that!  I
had been
on every floor of all 3 buildings many times with many memories.

            --- In FairfieldLife@ yahoogroups. com, off_world_beings
<no_re...@.. .> wrote:

> > Curtis, have you ever worked for the federal government?

No, but I did business with enough of them to know that they aren't special in
any way. And for a while there, after 9-11,the people involved would have had
to have been James Bond to keep it all together.

Arhata was

> > being a bit ambiguous in his reply but I think he means that people

> > buying the "official" story are the ones programmed with nonsense.>>

You may be right.  Arhata, pick a card...but before you answer, I hope you will
read what Off has written below.  He is on the conspiracy team.