<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , "shempmcgurk" <shempmcgurk@>

<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , "curtisdeltablues"

<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , off_world_beings <no_reply@>
wrote:

> [...]
Hindus.

like when they all left India and wrote songs about what an
opportunistic un-holy man Maharishi was...what was that?...we should
listen to them NOW but not listen to them in the same decade when they
actually spent time with Maharishi...gotcha!

> > > Actually, Curtis it wasn't the four Beatles who were writing
"songs about what an opportunistic un-holy man Maharishi was", as you
put it, it was just ONE of those Beatles -- John Lennon -- and every
indication was that the others did not share with him those sentiments.

> > No actually, before his weed induced amnesia, Paul was just as
dismissive of Maharishi when he came back and it is all on tape.

> Quite true. It's there for all to see when John and Paul were on the
Tonight Show with Joe Garagiola  guest hosting. Paul says "we though he
was more than a man. But he's just a man." John says "we made a
mistake".>>

Ha ha, the fanatical anti-TM'rs are clutching at straws. John never put
Maharishi down. That statement is just an observation about their own
mistake, not Maharish's. And George, Paul, and Ringo have all supprted
Maharishi in recernt decades. George even had a similar concert in
London in 1992 to support Maharishi, Paul, Ringo, and Julian Lennon
considered coming, but had other commitments.

The fundamentalist anti-TM crowd are in denial. Its worse than the
Republicans last year saying that Iraq is going swimmingly and the
economy is in great shape.

I am serious. It matters not to me wether the Beatles support TM or not.
I am worried about you and Curtis and others' psycholoy. It is form a
psychosis to cling to your false hopes of denying the obvious facts.
Seriously, this is surreal, the way you are clingin to old and unproven
gossip and conspiracy theories. Psychotic.

John never said anything bad about Maharishi, you are imagining it, and
all the others strongly supprt it. Yoko Ono learnned the sidhis later.
And by the way, she was at this recent concer too !

The only one that said bad stuff about Maharishi was Magic Alex, John
Lennoon's drug supplier. You are STILL being duped by the long dead
Magic Alex, and all the other Beatles have supported Maharishi for
decades. Linda McCartney learned TM and Paul's daughter learned TM back
in the late 1980's.

Its over, history is written guys.  Your psychosis is laughable.

OffWorld