--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <no_re...@...> wrote:
> > No actually, before his weed induced amnesia, Paul was just as
> dismissive of Maharishi when he came back and it is all on tape.>>
>
> No it is not on tape, you are making it all up in your head.
>
> OffWorld

Good little movement pet, re-writing history.  When you acknowledge your absurd
accusation that I made up their dismissive songs about Maharishi which included
both Sexy Sadie (whose link using the name Maharishi I provided), I'll see
about finding the clip with Paul raising his eyebrows when he says "we thought
he was...you know....but he is just a man" when asked about why he left the
Maharishi camp.

Isn't it enough for you that Paul has had a change of heart, and even though he
himself does not regularly meditate according to him, he supported the program
and raised some cash.  Do you really have to try to re-write that period of
documented history which has been written about endlessly and only the most
devoted to fantasy would deny?

I'll wait for you to retract your first absurd accusation about the songs.  If
you won't be honest about that I wont waste time on this one.