<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , "shempmcgurk" <shempmcgurk@>

<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , "curtisdeltablues"

<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , off_world_beings <no_reply@>
wrote:

> [...]
Hindus.

> > > I know, why don't people listen to the Beatles more about TM, like
when they all left India and wrote songs about what an opportunistic
un-holy man Maharishi was...what was that?...we should listen to them
NOW but not listen to them in the same decade when they actually spent
time with Maharishi...gotcha!

> > Actually, Curtis it wasn't the four Beatles who were writing "songs
about what an opportunistic un-holy man Maharishi was", as you put it,
it was just ONE of those Beatles -- John Lennon -- and every indication
was that the others did not share with him those sentiments.

> No actually, before his weed induced amnesia, Paul was just as
dismissive of Maharishi when he came back and it is all on tape.>>

No it is not on tape, you are making it all up in your head.

OffWorld