--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "guyfawkes91" <guyfawke...@...> wrote:

> I see the TMO is starting to get heavy with people who point out its rather
> obvious failings. YouTube has been told to take down the famous Berlin clip
> of Schiffgens making an idiot of himself.
>
> http://nosedef.blogspot.com/2009/04/david-lynch-forces-my-video-of-him.html

Boy, you can see why they want to keep it hidden.

> This isn't the only recent case of the TMO getting heavy with people. My
> guess is that Bevan is the driving force behind the new heavy handed attitude
> to detractors since he's basically a bully and enjoys that sort of thing.
>
> Comments?

Youtube must be desperate not to offend anyone these days. They
must be getting sick of taking down stuff all the time, probably don't even
bother to check any more whether it actually constitutes
a breach of any law whatsoever. One legal looking letter and that's
it, down it comes.

This was a private video wasn't it? What copyright could they hold?
Maybe the clown costumes are so sacred we can't film them.