Judy wrote:
> As it turned out, of course, she was prescient:
> Cheney *was* a nightmare for this country, one
> of the worst in its history...

Say's who, your Mother?

And compared to who, Joe Biden or Dan Quayle?

According to my sources, Dick Cheney has been
characterized as the most powerful and influential
Vice President in U.S. history.

While Dick Cheney was in office, the U.S. won
the war in Panama and then the U.S. won the war
in Kuwait. Dick Cheney oversaw the 1991 Operation
Desert Storm, a war the U.S. won and a war that
almost 98% of your congressional leaders voted
in favor of, (except for the John Kerry, who
voted against a war the U.S. won). Go figure.

Both Barak Obama and Joe Biden opposed the surge
in Iraq - they were both wrong - the surge worked.
John Kerry was wrong about the first Iraq war.

So, if your Mother was so prescient, why didn't
she predict that John Kerry or Joe Biden would be
such a disaster?

When Dick Cheney was Vice-President, there was
not a single successful attack by terrorists on
U.S. soil.

If Cheney is right about Obama and Biden, U.S.
security has been compromised. If true, then I'd
say that Obama and Biden are the worst president
and vice-president in U.S. history, and it's only
been a little over 100 days!

And where was John Kerry when the president made
the U.S. less safe? Isn't John Kerry supposed to
be on top of U.S. intelligence to make the U.S.
safer?

"The Obama administration ought to call Cheney's
bluff, if it is that, and release the memos. If
even a stopped clock is right twice a day, this
could be Cheney's time..."

Full story:

'What if Cheney is right about those torture memos?'
Press Democrat, May 12, 2009
http://tinyurl.com/pnm9wy