enlightened_dawn11 wrote:
> i'm all for that- let the bidding begin--
> although his ticker is pretty much shot,
> so after even a few minutes of waterboarding,
> for example, he'd be toast.

You and the black dyke got it all wrong -
you forgot the rules. Torture is illegal in
the U.S. But, how much would you be bidding?

So the question is this: Why do liberals find
this joke funny when they should find it
embarrassing?

What is really wrong with these people?

"Wanda Sykes equates dissent with treason.
She likens a domestic political opponent to
a foreign enemy.

She makes fun of the disabled (Limbaugh's
past addiction to painkillers would entitle
him to protection under the Americans With
Disabilities Act).

She makes light of a form of interrogation
that some people consider torture. And she
wishes somebody dead.

In Obama's wide grin as Sykes was telling
her joke, we saw the smug look of a man who
enjoys seeing his critics dehumanized. The
president of the United States should be
better than this."

'The Two Jokes'
By James Taranto
http://tinyurl.com/qklsan