 Yet again, the paradigm going down here on FFL
> seems to be, "I'm willing to risk anyone's
> well-being but my own to protect my belief
> in my preferred form of Woo Woo." It's fairly
> clear at this point that Nabby would try to
> "help" someone suffering from a broken leg
> by telling them to "get a checking." But to
> "prescribe" Woo Woo alternative health care
> or vitamin or diet "solutions" to someone you
> have never met, over the Internet, and *with
> absolutely no knowledge of what Shemp's symp-
> toms actually are* -- that's just as irres-
> ponsible as Nabby saying, "Get a checking."

HaHa, no rain in Spain ? Must be getting hot down there now from what we see in
the spin of The Turq. Melia Sitges around 30 degrees at midnight yesterday
according to a friend.

Since you're beyond checking, with all that "Buddhist" overload of yours, and
never will be able to receive one either due to your infinite arrogance: Did I
say that getting a checking will improove anyones broken leg ? Ofcourse not,
this is just another of The Turqey/Barrys Wright's fantasies. Could it help a
depressed individual, certainly.

Getting a checking will improove your chances for not breaking your leg in the
first place. That's a fact.