On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 7:46 AM, svenssonjack <svenssonj...@yahoo.com>wrote:

> Thanks for your news on this topic. I just learned from MUM Admissions that
> they no longer require students to meditate in a group (they still need to
> meditate though), which is suprising and strange. It goes against the Super
> Radiance policy.

I disagree.  TM meditation has been considered next to useless since the
early 1980s.  Maharishi made such a big thing of the sidhis and of sidhas
doing program together that the status of TM meditators was diminished.  I
learned the sidhis because I had enjoyed going to the TM center and to
residence courses.  Everything for mere meditators got cut down
tremendously.  There was a residence course at MIU, for example, perhaps
twice a year.  The purpose of those two residence courses was to convince
the meditators to become sidhas.  So if you wanted to even watch a tape, you
had to become a sidha because increasingly the tapes were for sidhas only.
If there was a policy meeting at the center, sidhas would be invited but not
mere meditators because, well, meditators didn't operate at the home of all
the laws of nature.

Over the years I've been on "residence courses" sponsored by local centers
in which there wasn't the means to provide a WPA.  Foam, Rig Veda were put
out for the sidhas to do program together.  On many of these "residence
courses" there was not a single mere meditator.